Sunday, October 26, 2014



Children's Cook Books by Marika Germanis

Born in Zimbabwe, Africa I was fortunate and privileged enough to have had several years of cooking with my granddaughter Imogen who enjoyed cooking. Before she could even stand she was stirring pots from my arms.
I take pleasure in writing these books for "Imsi" in memory of our early years together.
We spent many enjoyable hours in the kitchen and I have no doubt she will one day be a Great Cook. We came from Africa where fresh healthy locally grown fruits, vegetables and meats were readily available grown and ripened in the natural unspoiled gardens and farms with a large percentage of organic growing and production.





                                       "Have Fun Cooking With Your Children"

                     Children will love these books and make lovely gifts to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New ProjectMy First Travel Book Series